maandag 21 december 2015

Project Weight 2015-12-21

Hi everyone,

welcome to part 4 of a series of blogs about my weight.

My starting weight was 105.5 Kilograms and my ideal weight, considering my length of 1.85 meters would be 85 Kilograms.

Currently, I would be pleased to hang around the 92 kilgrams area but my main goal is to reach under 100 Kilograms.

Week 3 has passed, what have I done?
LAZY WEEK
-Walking the dog regularly for about 15 minutes a day,
-Avoiding carbs as much as possible.

In fact, this week was another test to see how much walking would actually matter
to the whole proces. As it seems, quite a lot. If reducing the walks by half results in
fewer weight loss than I should stay on the 30 minutes a day course.
With Xmas only a few days away, this could be tricky.

Time for some facts:
This past 7 days I have:

Walked 5731 meters
In 1 hour, 23 minutes and 47 seconds.
At an average speed of 4,1 Kilometers per hour
Resulting in burning 476 Kcal
Using 8190 Steps !

When the or indeed every month has finished, there will be another weight report.

I continue at 103.2 Kg on 21-12-2015,

that's 0.5 Kilograms LESS that previous week !

Until next week !

Johan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten