maandag 11 januari 2016

Project Weight 2016 - JAN - 11




Hi everyone,


welcome to part 7 of a series of blogs about my weight.

My starting weight was 105.5 Kilograms and my ideal weight, considering my length of 1.85 meters
would be 85 Kilograms.

Currently, I would be pleased to hang around the 92 kilgrams area but my main goal is to reach
under 100 Kilograms.


Week 6 has passed, what have I done?

Start of the new year:
-Resuming Walking the dog regularly for about 15 minutes a day,
-Avoiding carbs as much as possible.

All in all a good week and very promising. I started reaaly good with the home trainer but strained myself during that execrcise so I decided to have a slow week. I did have a sneak peak on saturday to see what my weight would be. 100,8 it said. My first goal is within reach.

Time for some facts:
This past 7 days I have:

Walked 5480 meters
In 0 hours, 58 minutes and 23 seconds.
At an average speed of 5 Kilometers per hour
Resulting in burning 439.9 Kcal
Using 7800 Steps !

I continue at 101 Kg on 11-01-2016,
that's 2.1  Kilograms LESS that previous week !
AND that's 4.5 Kilograms LESS than when I started!

Later in the new year I will start with sharing recipes.

Until next !


Johan


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten