maandag 25 januari 2016

Project Weight 009: 2016 - JAN - 25



Hi everyone,
Welcome to part 9 of a series of blogs about my weight.
My starting weight was 105.5 Kilograms and my ideal weight, considering my length of 1.85 meters would be 85 Kilograms.
Currently, I would be pleased to hang around the 92 kilgrams area but my main goal is to reach under 100 Kilograms.  

Week 8 has passed, what have I done?

- NOT Walking the dog regularly.
- Avoiding carbs as much as possible.

Birthday week  !
I did not reach my first goal, getting below 100 kilograms, before my birthday. ;(
However.....I did lose some weight again so all is not lost. Combine this fact with a rather unhealthy week with some celebatory pastry, I think I did rather well.... :D

Time for some facts:
This past 7 days I have:

Walked 1044 meters
In 0 hours, 15 minutes and 25 seconds.
At an average speed of 4.1 Kilometers per hour
Resulting in burning 88.8 Kcal
Using 1492 Steps !
(this will be a low,low monthly total)
I continue at 100.2 Kg on 18-01-2016,
that's 1.0  Kilograms LESS that previous week !
AND that's 5.3 Kilograms LESS than when I started!

Later in the new year I will start with sharing recipes.

Until next !


Johan




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten